Best
Available Price

 
Reservations

Groups

We have discounts and group packages for more than 10 people. Special activities for schools, universities, families, companies and others, are available...

Our 104 beds, spread over 17 rooms allows us to welcome groups and offer them a quality stay according to their own needs and specificities.

We have developed packages and discounts for groups over 10 people. We have special programs for schools, universities, families, companies, freshman trips, etc..
We also have the possibility to organize excursions, transportation, lunch and dinner depending on the type of group and its interests.
Payment is made as follows: 25% of the total booking is paid when making the reservation, leaving a credit card number corresponding to it, and the remaining 75% of the amount is paid at check-in.

Contact directly with our groups manager: gonçalo.carvalho@lisb-onhostel.com